TK-25409 requesting First Order TK EIB Status (TFA) (Locked due to inactivity)

Hi, this is my first attempt of applying for EIB, if I have missed any information please let me know. I do not have a SE-44C blaster pistol currently however this is something I will be adding to at a later date.

Armour:

Armour maker: Jim Tripon

Helmet: Jim Tripon

F-11 D: JJ industries

Gaskets: Sheev’s Emporium

Neck seal: Sheev’s Emporium

Gloves: Endor Finders

Boots: Imperial Boots

Belt: Belts of the First Order

Belt pouches: Jim Tripon

Holster: Jim Tripon

Personal Info:

Name: Jodi Hook

Height: 155cm (dekit) / 173cm (in kit)

501st ID: TK 25409

Garrison: UK Garrison

bcd9c0dc1ef5201e08f1db5f495e9030.jpg4cd4efa933bccee5d6bd68254b5c3553.jpge5e46aa0e3a27c96d7acf001af1aae93.jpg81c9875e5d3690f90b74bffc62628c93.jpg87b17f8e7a1fc19fd2f02cb8b3828714.jpg7f68d8dcf3501acb28f8a808ccce80ec.jpg9ed994b929b2230f7bd0de6100c3b661.jpg02ab2039adc88c9071b0c608a5bc4955.jpg76aef64cdc0d5fa76806dbaa1e2ad0a1.jpg8a48c3b6ef321f408c40935ac3a34095.jpg277e694086ad3d81d52665d73daaa121.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Nice work trooper, a couple of things you could adjust to make it look really awesome.

Shoulder bells could be lifted to match the yoke, you can add tabs which will help this

TFA061.png

tfa39.jpg

Your TD has a large gap and some strapping/fabric can be seen from the side, appears it may be sitting on your belt. Butt plate is also being pushed backwards, not sure if you can adjust strapping to bring it further in.

4cd4efa933bccee5d6bd68254b5c3553.jpg

Also the holster needs to be functional so if it is you will need to provide photo of it in use, from the CRL: Holster must be usable.

A few other photos may be needed:

Both sides with arms up

Neck seal

Interior strapping

Good luck with approval

• Like 1

Hi Jodi!

In addition to the photos @gmrhodes13 noted, please include photos of:

- your boots, so that we can confirm they are the FOTK style with the side zip

- Helmet close ups (front/left/right/back)

For the arms raised photos, please include both full body and closeups of the abdomen sides.

Very excited to see a FOTK submission!

Thank you for your feedback.
In terms of the holster, I have an event in just under 4 weeks, I will ask one of my fellow FOTK’s if I can take a photo of it in use with their pistol.

In regards to the butt plate, as I’m sure you can imagine with a female frame our posteriors are slightly larger than a male! The butt plate is fitted to my butt, however I will see if I can pull it in any further without it becoming too uncomfortable for myself.

I will gather all other photos I can and post shortly. The holster, butt plate & side ones will come at my next event in a few weeks as I am unable to kit up alone.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, jodi said:

Thank you for your feedback.
In terms of the holster, I have an event in just under 4 weeks, I will ask one of my fellow FOTK’s if I can take a photo of it in use with their pistol.

In regards to the butt plate, as I’m sure you can imagine with a female frame our posteriors are slightly larger than a male! The butt plate is fitted to my butt, however I will see if I can pull it in any further without it becoming too uncomfortable for myself.

I will gather all other photos I can and post shortly. The holster, butt plate & side ones will come at my next event in a few weeks as I am unable to kit up alone.

Thanks

Just an FYI you only need to show the blaster mounted on your thigh holster, you don't need a fully kitted up photo of it in action  ;) 

• Like 2

On 8/11/2019 at 2:49 AM, gmrhodes13 said:

Just an FYI you only need to show the blaster mounted on your thigh holster, you don't need a fully kitted up photo of it in action  ;) 

@gmrhodes13 is correct - some troopers just show the blaster/pistol connected while holding up the thigh armor. You can do the same with the closeups of the ab section sides.

Here are a few previous TFA applications for your reference:

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/45952-tk-99665-requesting-tfa-eib-status-kb-approved/

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/43748-tk12111-requesting-tfa-eib-status-anovos-approved/

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/45668-tk-8136-requesting-tfa-eib-status-anovos-859/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 9/7/2019 at 6:16 AM, shashachu said:

Hi @jodi! Just checking in to see if we can be of assistance or if you have any additional questions. We will be here when you're ready!

Hi - just making some amendments to bells etc. As mentioned above, I cannot amend the butt plate. Is that still going to be an issue? 

1 hour ago, jodi said:

Hi - just making some amendments to bells etc. As mentioned above, I cannot amend the butt plate. Is that still going to be an issue? 

Do your best to see if you can even out the butt plate or bring in the strapping at all (e.g. it looks better on the left side than the right) but no, it shouldn't be an issue for approval.

I actually have an extra ABS butt plate from an 850 kit that I'd be happy to send you for the cost of shipping if you want to try that out as well. I've never seen it in comparison to a Jimmi kit so no idea if it is bigger or smaller.

• shashachu changed the title to TK-25409 requesting First Order TK EIB Status (TFA) (Locked due to inactivity)
  • shashachu locked this topic