Transporting the pack

CannuckTK

Ok so a while back I converted my TK to a HWT, but the original Husky has no space for the pack, what do you guys use for transport? I’m looking for a bin solution where I can put a lock on it?

Cheers

TK-90804

I usually wear it in to changing area while I drag my bin in tow with BFG case strapped to top of that.

Now I think about it we drag a lot of stuff in:P

A pack might fit in the short Husky bin. Never really thought about a case since it's on me the whole time.

Good Luck in your search:duim:

I do the same.  Wear it in, while wheeling my big Husky case with the rest of my stuff.  T21 gets bungeed to the top of the Husky case.

I don't think I would do this if I was going to have to leave everything in an unsecured area for a long period of time.  Usually, though, I can lock the bin itself while I troop, wearing the armor.  So my personal clothing and stuff stays behind, locked in the bin.

1 hour ago, kman said:

I do the same.  Wear it in, while wheeling my big Husky case with the rest of my stuff.  T21 gets bungeed to the top of the Husky case.

I don't think I would do this if I was going to have to leave everything in an unsecured area for a long period of time.  Usually, though, I can lock the bin itself while I troop, wearing the armor.  So my personal clothing and stuff stays behind, locked in the bin.

Normally what I’d do but I have multiple costumes, hence the need for a short husky case

Thanks for all the help! I managed to pack my armour and pack in my husky (years of Tetris paid off) and fit the DLT in a fairly solid suitcase which is now holding my Imperial Staff Officer uniform as well as my emergency repair kit; duck tape, glue gun extra Velcro and straps!

Thanks again all!

On 6/15/2019 at 2:23 AM, justjoseph63 said:

I keep it strapped to the top of my bin with bungees (one in each direction) and carry my T-21 on my shoulder.

I would do that, but I really don't want to get the cops called about a guy carrying a big gun around, so I went with the blaster laying down on the bin as being somewhat less obvious!

2 hours ago, kman said:

I would do that, but I really don't want to get the cops called about a guy carrying a big gun around, so I went with the blaster laying down on the bin as being somewhat less obvious!

I have only been stopped by the police once, (at a police sponsored event, actually).  They wanted to check out my T-21 not for security, but because they thought it was cool.  They got a kick out of the fact that it is made from rubber, and got a laugh when I reminded them that even if it were real, Stormtroopers are not known for their accuracy.  :D 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, justjoseph63 said:

I have only been stopped by the police once, (at a police sponsored event, actually).  They wanted to check out my T-21 not for security, but because they thought it was cool.  They got a kick out of the fact that it is made from rubber, and got a laugh when I reminded them that even if it were real, Stormtroopers are not known for their accuracy.  :D 

Downside to living in California, as opposed to Florida, perhaps.

Your version of events happens, too, of course, but people here can be (pardon the expression) trigger-happy (LOL) here about anything remotely resembling a gun.

Not that we'd actually get in trouble, in the end, but who wants to risk Swat showing up because some moron can't think clearly and got scared?  It's a bit different once your fully-kitted up.  But a big guy with a bin and a big gun can be misinterpreted too easily.  Safer (and frankly, just as easy) to strap the blaster and wear the pack. :)