Hovi-mix question

EVO3

Hey guys!

Was just wondering if anyone had pics of an actual Hovi-mix aerator. Not a resin copy but the real thing or at least a really really good accurate casting of one. Im also looking for internal shots of one. I know theyre out there and figured someone here would have it.

Thanks in advance!

Nice! Thank you my friend!

I can work on interior detail with that. Now all i need is a side profile shot. Its my understanding that there are 4 horizontal slots cut into the sides of the aerator too.

I should have some pics of a project thats nearing completion later today. Ya'll might be interested in what i'll have coming.

Better yet............. does anyone have a picture of the actual microphone? Has it ever been prooven that it's a microphone tip? If so, what type of recording devices was this mic commonly used in conjuction with? What other "gear" was produced by the same munufacturer back in the day?

Nice! Thank you my friend!

I can work on interior detail with that. Now all i need is a side profile shot. Its my understanding that there are 4 horizontal slots cut into the sides of the aerator too.

I should have some pics of a project thats nearing completion later today. Ya'll might be interested in what i'll have coming.

I'll be interest, the wife will not. ;-) If it's anything like the grappling hook...oh boy! (in a very good way)