This armour? Can it be?

Here is a link to a suit I am considering.

Stormtrooper armour

I was told when looking at potential purchases to get lots of opinions from white armour, because they are all friendily and nice stormtroopers B)

I'm 5'11 and about 100kgs.

So is the suit in the link potentially what I am looking for?

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

what is that 630 aud = 537 american . It is just the standard FX it which is more common armor. It is good for larger trooper but is not as accurate as TE2 or AP etc. The helmet is slowly getting weeded out cause of it's size and again inaccuracies. What sucks is your location to obtain armor unless you have someone sculpting armor you are looking at a costly postage. You are 5'11 and roughly 220lbs Now you can get into AP or TE2 but you most likely need shims.Another good armor to look at is RT it is more accurate than FX and is just about perfect for your size. I could go on. But these are just a few quick points.

That's more than buying an FX lite and getting a better helmet, so yes it's a bit much considering that TK's don't wear pauldrons either, and that will just lay around the house gathering dust.

If you have that much to spend get a different set. If you must have FX, get an FX lite kit and save some $$.