E11 blaster build

Gh0stxxiv

Hello,

I'm currently building a doopydoo E11 blaster. I keep seeing people mention a T Jay's completion kit. I can't find anywhere to buy this or what it has to complete the build. Any info would be really appreciated as to what's in it and a location to buy.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi Michael 

Good choice - it’s an excellent kit (from a lovely fellow). 

Here’s the link. 

Best wishes

Dan

Thanks for the link. It’s saying I don’t have persmission. Ahhhh. I’ll try on my laptop later. B

On 25.5.2018 at 7:41 PM, CableGuy said:

Ah ha. In that case, perhaps send a PM to T-Jay (Tino). :-)

Received the PM and replied. Thanks for covering this, Dan. :salute:

@Miketrg Thanks very much for your interest, Michael. Looks like your current post count is too low to enter this section from FISD. But here is a link to a blaster build, where many items from a completion set got used (including other additional parts that are not included in the completion sets).

[mention=29277]Miketrg[/mention] Thanks very much for your interest, Michael. Looks like your current post count is too low to enter this section from FISD. But here is a link to a blaster build, where many items from a completion set got used (including other additional parts that are not included in the completion sets).

[mention=29277]Miketrg[/mention] Thanks very much for your interest, Michael. Looks like your current post count is too low to enter this section from FISD. But here is a link to a blaster build, where many items from a completion set got used (including other additional parts that are not included in the completion sets).

Thanks T-Jay. I managed to see the link and will be ordering your kit shortly. Really appreciate the help.

Hi T Jay. I’d like to order your kit. I can see the link for the build and a break down of what’s in the completion kit. I don’t see where to send payment etc. Also saw you’re out of the coloured lenses at the moment, which I’d prefer. Any idea on when you’ll be supplying those again?

Thanks.