Compression clothes

Just ordered my compression shirt and pants.  I went ahead and ordered the long sleeve shirt.  Not sure how well the armor covers my arms.  I am also in talks with AP.  His prices are a lot better than I thought.  I will post a photo of the compression later today.  So excited for this build.

You will definitely need the long sleeve shirt, Alex.  It should cover your arms all the way to your wrists but not hang loose in any places (like the elbows).

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2018 at 1:35 PM, justjoseph63 said:

You will definitely need the long sleeve shirt, Alex.  It should cover your arms all the way to your wrists but not hang loose in any places (like the elbows).

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007G8VHEM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078S7R8GB/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Would these work?  The shirt's stitching is way more noticeable in person than it looks online.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, greenie22 said:

Those should work just fine, Alex.  It looks as if there may be some light colored stitching on the shirt at the top of the sleeves, but it may just be the photo.  That can be covered with a Sharpie permanent marker if needed, though.

4 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Those should work just fine, Alex.  It looks as if there may be some light colored stitching on the shirt at the top of the sleeves, but it may just be the photo.  That can be covered with a Sharpie permanent marker if needed, though.

It is the photo.  The photo makes it look a lot lighter than it actually is.  I tried taking a photo on my phone to post here but the size exceeded the limit.  I am meeting up with the local garrison and see what they think.

On 01/05/2018 at 8:09 PM, greenie22 said:

I tried taking a photo on my phone to post here but the size exceeded the limit.

You'll need to use an external photo hosting site like imgur or flicker etc.  The limit is in place as hosting photos takes a lot of space and gets very expensive very fast.

On 5/1/2018 at 3:09 PM, greenie22 said:

I tried taking a photo on my phone to post here but the size exceeded the limit.  I am meeting up with the local garrison and see what they think.

imgur is a really easy site to use to store, edit, and post your pics, Alex, and it's free!   Here is a link that may help:  https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/42381-howto-post-images-in-threads-using-imgur-easy/

2 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

imgur is a really easy site to use to store, edit, and post your pics, Alex, and it's free!   Here is a link that may help:  https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/42381-howto-post-images-in-threads-using-imgur-easy/

Thanks.  I will check it out when I get home.  The wifi at work is SUPER restrictive.  I guess thats what to expect when you work for a school district.  ha ha ha

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 1:09 PM, greenie22 said:

I tried taking a photo on my phone to post here but the size exceeded the limit.

If you are using your phone a lot, try tapatalk.  It works pretty well too.

2 minutes ago, greenie22 said:

The wifi at work is SUPER restrictive

I know how you feel.  I can't see any pics from imgur on my work computer - where I do most of my FISD browsing.  The fact that FISD isn't blocked is amazing (must be another member in the IT department)

2 minutes ago, wook1138 said:

I know how you feel.  I can't see any pics from imgur on my work computer - where I do most of my FISD browsing.  The fact that FISD isn't blocked is amazing (must be another member in the IT department)

Same here.  You would think that using the staff wifi there would be a little less restrictions.  I understand having the student wifi be on tighter lockdown than Fort Knox but.....

• 1 month later...

I'd also recommend sewing a small elastic loop on the arms to go around your thumb as a way to keep the sleeves from ridding up.   Also the same as stirrups on the pants.  Compression suits tend to ride up in general, and I have that problem with just about all clothing (the perils of being long-bodied).  Your gloves and boots will cover the stirrups completely so they don't affect the appearance.  

I'd also recommend at least two sets of under suit, depending on how much you intend to troop.  It keeps you from being forced to wash it constantly.  You will get hot and sweaty even in winter and those things can get ripe fast.  Putting on an already-wet undersuit is no fun.