Give Kids The World

msouza

Today I had yet another reminder of why I got into the 501st. Todays Troop took place at the Give Kids the World Village in Orlando, a non profit resort that gives children with life threatening illnesses a week long vacation. As a Dad, as a human....This one was hard for me. These kids are true hero's & fighters and I can't fathom what their families have and are going thru. Its true the most important thing is your health. All of us go thru things in life , Thats part of it. But what these families are dealing with are on a whole different stratosphere. We might not always like what life throws our way, but if we have our health and our children health then we can make changes adapt and solve problems.......Unfortunately not everyone has that luxury. Someone once asked my why I joined the legion and my reply ended with this. If I can help any man woman or child forget even if its for a microsecond of the struggles they're facing then sign me up! 

With Unquestioned Loyalty,

Mike

TK-11463 

11hD3HX.pngtssBv0W.jpgzPXj5yn.jpg

S1Iwlxa.jpg

• Like 6

Well said Mike. I would say the same for my reasons and I'm almost there for my first build.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...