Mark will be here around 9PM!!??

Spada Rosso

The Empire City Garrison was invited to attend a Disney/LFL arranged event in NYC last month. They only cast 3 TKs and I was lucky enough to be one. It was for a high-end clothing store in SoHo called Rag & Bones. They were premiering their new line of SW inspired clothing to a limited audience of designers, models, etc. Well when the organizer was briefing us on the event and casually mentioned that Mark Hamill would be here around 9PM, we all did everything we could to keep our cool and remain professional! Until we got backstage of course and all wigged out!

Huge amount of press the following day in all the local newspapers. What a cool night.

831583e19af0cdf9de65303df68a4b4f.jpegbb14931c88f452ed71f98651e079b402.jpegb9056da6f78e221db5db0c17002279d6.jpegd931fd4c6f82ed4f262b1645750577a9.jpgea6de567e26fcd9a7fc6f11d63bd4fc9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Gotta relish those moments in time!  It sorta reminds me of the time I heard, met,  spoke with, and shook the hand of Irvin Kirshner at an Old Dominion University's film festival in 2007.  Not many people showed up to listen to him.  It was an intimate setting.  Goosebumps just thinking about it!! 

• Like 2