TFA Helmet and me

Fluffelchen

Hi I just ordered a TFA FO Kit without helmet and after lots of googeling and looking here on the forum can't find a 501st approvable helmet. I looked here at the pinned ressources list but Anovos is of order, DDay doesen't make them anymore and the mitcheg1 post is archived....  I only found some helmets on etsy but the vendors are not listed in any threads here. (AVP Industries for example).

Please help me find a helmet :)

Edit: I found a helmet on the Phoenix Props site but 279 $ for a unfinished kit helmet is a bit much for my taste

Edited by Fluffelchen

KB props will do finishing for you. But you get what you pay for, if your cheap and budget is tight you not going to have many options for finished

If you can find an Anovos on ebay or a 3rd party seller that would be your best bet they usually go for around 200-225USD

Alas, I got mine from a friend of a friend as they were pretty private at the time.  Easiest thing is to simply post on the TFA area and let a France garrison member reply.

If you want a complete, ready to wear helmet the Anovos premiere line can be found almost anywhere for $250 and lower, there's even a few up for sale on Ebay for $200. Other than that most, if not all builders are charging $250+ for an unfinished helmet.