Bíceps: inner seam or not?

Trskel

Hi,

I am trying to figure out how to correctly assemble the bíceps of my TFA TK.

The CRL states that it should only have the front seam and the rest should be seamless. However, I have also heard that it is more accurate to also have the inner seam, and now it is clear that in TLJ it is going to have a seam and even an overlap.

Is an inner seam acceptable for TFA?

• Like 1

Hi,
I am trying to figure out how to correctly assemble the bíceps of my TFA TK.
The CRL states that it should only have the front seam and the rest should be seamless. However, I have also heard that it is more accurate to also have the inner seam, and now it is clear that in TLJ it is going to have a seam and even an overlap.

Is an inner seam acceptable for TFA?

All approved Anovos kits would have the inner seam as that is how they were built. It’s actually an overlap but usually lines up very nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

36 minutes ago, Patient0x00 said:

I would and I will go with the CRL.
If it explicitly mentioned by the CRL, it will be a point that would be checked for approval.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This advice is absolutely right.

Even though some of the CRL pics do show an inner seam it clearly states that other than the "one seam on the side that faces forward" the "rest of the bicep must be seamless".

So do what it says rather than what you see and then there is no question.

Splits and seams are more than likely to feature as part of the upcoming Level 2 / 3 builds.

If you want it to be screen accurate a seam/overlap is the way to go:

osqUnpZ.jpgDenkgoZ.jpg

Also on the thighs:

cWyaxta.jpgivdGv9G.jpg

If you want to get it as accurate as you can i'd recommend talking to your GML about it as it is he/she that's going to be approving it. Would be a shame to not be able to make it accurate because of a CRL that is being worked on as we speak.

29 minutes ago, Ensi said:

i'd recommend talking to your GML about it as it is he/she that's going to be approving it. Would be a shame to not be able to make it accurate because of a CRL that is being worked on as we speak.

Great advice