Looking to build a First Order Executioner!

Drunkenmunkey

Hi all,

As my first TK kit I would like to build an executioner trooper. Coming from a soft part build (kylo), building armor will be totally new to me. In an ideal world, I would be willing to pay to get it finished by someone else. I would also love to learn, but am a bit scared tbh :P

What recommendations do you have for me? I am looking for both armor, soft parts, and helmet. I would like it to be prepped and ready in December for Episode 8 and the release of the CRL. 

I am aware of:

-Jim's kits (Where do I order these if I go with him?)

-KB Props

-ArmoryShop (Denis Vorobiev)

For soft parts, I assume they are the same as Episode 7. Correct me if I'm wrong. Most of the help I need is here.

-Imperial Boots (Boots and gloves)

-Undersuit???

-Gaskets???

-Neckseal????

Thanks for your help. I am currently doing research on my own as well, but any help and recommendations would be appreciated.

Hi Sebastien

Good to see you're continuing your journey with the First Order.

It looks unlikely that soft parts will be different for the Executioner to TLJ FOTK so you'll find most of what you need in the current FO Resource List here on FISD.

For gaskets you need to decide whether it's rubber or cloth. If the latter I would highly recommend you loom at Teresa's excellent work. She is Soulart here on the boards and known as Geeky Pinks Phantastic Gaskets on Facebook. She can also assist with a neck seal.

Personally, I own a Jim v4 kit and love it. Sure it's a different build experience to ABS but very easy to work with. There are a few bucket vendors out there currently. My pick of the TLJ buckets in the making would be TDK Props based in Melbourne, Australia. Looks to be the most accurate and the way they are designing it it should be a breeze to paint. You can find them on Facebook and other sites.

Shout out if you need any other assistance :duim:

Hello and welcome aboard, there is also Mimmic on the RPF (replica prop forum) with armor underway, apparently a helmet on the horizon too.

Lots of build threads on the forums so have a good look through them, compare what the armor is like with another and your size and decide from there.

Good luck and hope to see a build thread soon.

I know this guy! Hey man hit up the resource page a few threads up as well. I got pretty much everything listed from that list. And as always feel free to ask and use me as much as possible. I'll go over backwards to help local if it means more FOTKs

Geekypink did my gaskets and neckseal, if you want I can bring them to the troop tonight so you can see if you like them or not.

Imperial boots for my gloves and boots

Pouches a new guy listed for $50 on this forum from Hong Kong they looked fine, trooperbay does them also but doesn't list on the website. He was out of stock when I pm'd him and someone suggested the dude from Hong Kong so went with him

Belt kit from JAFO he was awesome to work with, kit is in the mail so waiting on that

A guy that makes death troopers in Russia is working on the laser axe with moveable parts I'm watching that close

We are working on discussing the EP8 CRL right now a few other threads up or down pending on your point of view. I think the TD is a bit longer and a few other minor things. No one I know of has made those changes to armor yet, expect maybe Jim.

Anything you need to see from my build fyi let me know

Hey man! TK 44840 here from the Philippine Garrison.. and i have an executioner for approval..

I have build threads here and photos of the said trooper which might help you:

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/42875-tlj-executioner-stormtrooper-build-jimmiroquai-set/?tab=comments#comment-574280

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/42806-executioner-stormtrooper-build-jimmiroquai-set/?tab=comments#comment-573167

Alternatively, you can check my builds at:

Facebook - Stormtrooper On Weekends
Instagram - @StormtrooperOnWeeekends / @kit_gutierrez

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk