humperdingle's ESB (RS) build

Sorry, forgot the text :D

This is my RS Celebration kit. Finished most of it last week but was waiting on some decals. Thankfully, a 501st colleague had a sheet to spare :)

• Like 1

Oh that is soooooo sweet. Is that the kit that took you just a week to put together?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both my last two kits were pretty much done within a week... I can't rest until they're done lol

man that looks awesome, great suit!

i put my first rs kit together in a week, lots of mistakes, but most of it survived haha!

are those tm shins ? i need me some extended ones as im like 6'2 in armor lol

I was just about to say those are not RS shins or knee plate.What is wrong with the RS shins?

I'm still waiting on them sending me a sniper plate, which was missing from the delivery. Plus, they're shorter, so i'd have more black showing. When (if) the sniper plate turns up, i'll get kitted up again and see what they're like in comparison ;)

I havent heard of rwa :P looking closely are the shins made out of 2 inner peices?

He's based in the UK. Not sure what you mean about two inner pieces?

I think they are two right shins. I've noticed that before with RWA kits.

Don't think so, but you're the expert - This comparison pic I took of SDS shins (inner pair) and RWA extended shins (outer pair), might help?

IMG_1986_zpswnrkcvgc.jpg

The RWA shins are the same for both sides but the ankles are trimmed differently. Put them side by side and you will see they are the same on both legs. The RS are the same for the both sides too but they have two outer parts doubled up compared to two right parts doubled up on the RWA.

The RWA shins are the same for both sides but the ankles are trimmed differently. Put them side by side and you will see they are the same on both legs. The RS are the same for the both sides too but they have two outer parts doubled up compared to two right parts doubled up on the RWA.

I can't speak for the standard RWA shins, but the extended ones are different left and right. I asked Ross and he's more than happy to supply pics if required ;)

This photo shows the difference in size between the RS shin (received sniper plate today) and my existing RWA extended shin. I can't afford to lose that amount of coverage, so the RWA shins will need to stay.

IMG_1837_zpspog1nitf.jpg

They are the same. You want to talk armour? You are talking to the right person. I can see every detail in every armour, regardless what you are spoon fed. As I said, they are the same for both legs except for the way the ankles have been trimmed or made to look different.

IMG_1986_zpsx3eb2kub.jpg

They are the same. You want to talk armour? You are talking to the right person. I can see every detail in every armour, regardless what you are spoon fed. As I said, they are the same for both legs except for the way the ankles have been trimmed or made to look different.IMG_1986_zpsx3eb2kub.jpg

Very good. Take it up with Ross, then. He said he's happy to put up photos of the moulds he uses. I trimmed the bottom of shins, not him.