ESB Handguards! The cheaper the better!

Might be in the wrong forum, but regardless;

My armor is nearly ready now and the final stages of accessory collecting are nearing! As I'm going for an ESB trooper, I need the ESB Handguards, the clamshells as they seem to be called. Does anyone know where I could get some on the cheap? A domestic (UK) seller is preferred, but I'm open to international! I'm even willing to trade my ANH guards for them if that's of interest to anyone?

Thanks!

Are those original, or like someone else's? FWIW, IIRC TM makes ESB hand guards, so did TE2, and John Danter made what I think are the nicest ESB ones. 2/3 are in the UK :)

• Like 1

TM definitely does them: I have a set.

CFO will do them too for his ROTJ (probably of the same heritage as his armour). Same part as ESB.

Not sure RWA Creations (on Facebook) aka Ross above does them. I've not seen any from him but doesn't mean he doesn't. And being the chap he is if he doesn't and is asked it won't be long until he does.

• Like 1

Not sure RWA Creations (on Facebook) aka Ross above does them. I've not seen any from him but doesn't mean he doesn't. And being the chap he is if he doesn't and is asked it won't be long until he does.

Just had a word, seems he does!

Sent from my 5022X using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Does anyone have photos? I'm curious how they look to other makes. To date John Danter's have been the nicest I've seen - would be great to see other makes.

• Like 1

On 5/8/2017 at 2:26 AM, Daetrin said:

Does anyone have photos? I'm curious how they look to other makes. To date John Danter's have been the nicest I've seen - would be great to see other makes.

These still require a bit of sanding:

y08OqRs.jpg

• Like 1