Preferred way...

I got a pencil and ran it along the inside edge of the eye thenI used a dremmel with the "wand" attachment, and when I got withing a few cenimeters of the pencil mark. Next I went to lowes and bought some small files (come in a pack for $10-20) and carefully filed to the edge. I then took some sandpaper of various grit and started sanding untill I was happy. After all that was done I went to Walmart and in the Auto section, I boght some 2000grit sandpaper and smoothed out the edges. That worked pretty well for me

I start off by marking the outlines with a pencil where I want to cut. I like to drill three holes, one in each corner of the eye sockets using small drill bit about 5mm. Then using a Stanley knife, I score a line between each hole on the inside of the helmet. Do a couple of light passes until the blade comes through and you can remove the triangle shaped piece. Then using the sanding wheel on my Dremel, I sand the remaing plastic away from the inside of the helmet to avoid any slips which will mark the outside face. Then you can go over the edges with some sandpaper for a really smooth finish.

I started with a craft knife but didnt like it so i've switched to drilling holes and using a "wand" type attachment thingy, lol. So far i've only cut one eye (still need to sand) Gonna start on the other later on today. Taking it real slow, lol. Thanks again guys.

Edit. Well, cut out most of the other eye, just need to sand both and then start on the teeth :D