The helmets that I assembled

Hello to everybody!

I created this topic to show you my weak experience in the assembly of helmets (it is necessary to train).

My first helmet was a bad started kit, bought on ebay. I've never known the history of this helmet....maybe an old TE or simply a recast... I really don't know.

I opted for a sandtrooper:

sand110.jpg

sand210.jpg

Then I got a TE helmet from a friend and I reworked it as an ESB. Decals have been changed before I sell it!

ebay10.jpg

esb610.jpg

Then I tried VT Stunt helmet kit and worked it as an ESB too.

esb11.jpg

Since, all these helmets were sold.

As I wrote it in my WTB topic, I have a VT Hero kit to assemble and I wait for one TE HDPE.

These helmets will stay in my collection! I think that the VT is one of the most accurate but I don't know everything.

What is your opinion on the best Hero helmet? (Made out of ABS naturally)

The best option for a hero would be to get an AP or TE2 and let TK-4510 convert it for you. The only other hero options are the SDS or a Gino, both of which are very expensive.

have you been to starwarshelmets.com, go to the fan made section then stormtrooper, from that you should be able to judge the most accurate.

and jez has a wealth of info on there to help you.

Thank you!

Jez's website is very great! In fact I research the best stromtrooper helmet kit for a Hero style....so I need it made out of milky white ABS ^^ (yes, just like the TE HDPE for Stunt storm helmet...I'm a little bit fanatic ^^)

So AP would be the best....

• 3 months later...

Hello everybody.

Little update with my WIP TE HDPE.

I painted it with a kind of HDPE color (looks like beige on these pictures but it's more a kind of grey/beige)

I have to make some adjustments (cut the brow and neck trim)

dscn5114.jpg

dscn5115.jpg

dscn5116.jpg

dscn5117.jpg

dscn5118.jpg

dscn5119.jpg

dscn5120.jpg

• 3 months later...

What is a Hero helmet kit? I am new and looking for help with helmet molds or kits that are 501st acceptable, as i can do the molds for my armor at work. My boss is willing to let me us the industrial vacuum former we have on my breaks. I just can't seem to be able to make a good mold for a helmet

What is a Hero helmet kit? I am new and looking for help with helmet molds or kits that are 501st acceptable, as i can do the molds for my armor at work. My boss is willing to let me us the industrial vacuum former we have on my breaks. I just can't seem to be able to make a good mold for a helmet

The hero is a style of helmet. The Luke and Han helmets are hero's plus a few of the stormtroopers have them. They have a wider face, lower brow, bubbled lenses, 3 ridges on the ear instead of 4, and the frown is shorter and narrower as there is one set less of teeth. They were also made out of ABS instead of HDPE.