Hehe, stop eating rice, pasta, potatoes and bread. Use veggies to your meat in stead. And start running or biking. That's a good start and will work wonders:-)

Just checked on the USPS site and my AP bucket has cleared customs! Can't wait to finally start on it :) Just need to loose some weight before i get the rest of the armour.lol. Any tips? lol.

I joined WeightWatchers online. Have lost over 25lbs so far (since Jan).

It's slow going on it, but that's because it's changing your habits... as they say, it's not a "diet". Still got a ways to go for my ultimate goal, but I look great (if I do say so myself) in my armor now! I even got to decrease the shims in my calves to almost nothing!

Neil , you have to want to lose weight before it happens . You have a really good reason to lose a bit of weight , to fit into a set of armour . Cut down on eating the rubbish , do more exercise . Simple as that .

There are a few threads around here where people have documented their helmet builds, they're the closest I've seen to instructions. They'll be what I use :)

My AP lid should be getting here soooon.. I've not had any tracking info yet so I dunno when it'll be. I ordered mine on July 4th.. shouldn't be too long :D