Boots and calfs

Buddy king

Any ideas on boots fitting inside calfs?<br><br>

Ok got some boots off Amazon painted them with angelus paint they turned out really nice and was really happy. Unfortunately the tops of the boots really won't fit inside the calfs. I haven't closed the rear yet but have glued the front with some extra space for this problem. I just don't see how this is going to work without the calfs being really fat and out of proportion to the thighs. Any help or ideas would be much appreciated. <br>

Oh they are rs calfs.

Yes pics would help. I went that route first and my problem was the boots had a large opening. I ran into the calfs riding up if I tried to walk up stairs! Plus the paint had to be touched up from time to time. Which after awhile starts to look rough. I ended up buying some Imperial Boots and quit all that. Now shins just sit there and no repainting. I'm not rrying to dissuade you. Just letting you know you're not alone. My best advice is save and get a pair of TK or Imperial boots.

As the saying goes, Ade, a picture is worth a thousand words.  We would be more than happy to help you out, and posting a pic would really help.  If you need help with that, just PM me.