Any good

Justmesamx

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

For the price you would be paying for this kit, you could get a more accurate kit. And you know that the seller is worth your money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eric is spot-on.  If you are looking to spend that sort of money, there are armorers located in the Getting Started section that can sell you a kit that is MUCH more accurate.  Sellers like this one on Etsy copy other people's hard work without permission and use it to make a buck.  Shameless.

If you just want a costume for Halloween or the occasional con, that one is fine.  However, if you want to get involved in a worldwide community that will give you the chance to wear it year-round, meet some great people and do some positive things in the world, I would consider purchasing from one of the vendors here, (link below).  As a side benefit, you can ask endless questions on your build here and get help from a whole Detachment of people who are more than willing to assist you!

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/

Hi, I'm on my phone so I can't see if you've filled in where you are but are you in the UK? Just that listing is in the uk.

If so I'll be able to point you to some vendors that will see you right.