Are these boots ok for ANH Stunt TK?

The elastic on the sides would have to be painted white, but those should get you through basic approval just fine, Chris, maybe even level 2.  The "man made upper" may get permanent nicks in the finish due to the calf armor rubbing on it if you plan on trooping in it a lot, though.  Hopefully someone may have a set of these and can weigh in.

As long as there's no seam in the front these would even work for Centurion and as Joseph mentioned painting the elastic white would be required. Be interested to see how they hold up.  

Also, the 'white' version is grey. And the soles...

3847399-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

For the price you'd pay I, in my opinion, would just buy the boots that most of us here go with. You would be shelling out a bit more cash, but you will avoid any potential problems that you could face with these boots.

• Like 2

Also, the 'white' version is grey. And the soles...

3847399-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

For the price you'd pay I, in my opinion, would just buy the boots that most of us here go with. You would be shelling out a bit more cash, but you will avoid any potential problems that you could face with these boots.

I agree.  Hopefully you will out trooping on a regular basis, and leather holds up so much better.  The extra money it costs to get a pair from TK Boots or Imperial Boots would serve you well, and there would be no question as to whether they would be approved.  If you go with Imperial Boots (as I did) I suggest ordering one size larger than you normally wear.

• Like 2