Body Glove Help?

Hello all,

I was thinking about having my body glove sewn at home, but I was wondering what you all do for the body glove. I definitely don't want to buy a real body glove/wetsuit, they seem a bit costly to me. I wouldn't mind just going to the store and grabbing something that would suit me just fine.

If I were to have it sewn, what material should I use? And what do you guys normally do for the body glove?

Thanks,

The Eccentric Stormtrooper

Underamour HeatGear (or a similar generic version) will do. The trick is to ensure there is no off-color stitching or logos visible while you are wearing it, or that they are hidden by the armor.

25£ is about 30$ right now ^^<br><br>

I second under armour compression pieces. My husband has a 2 piece and it's very comfy looking. My one piece is quite fine too.

• Like 1

Compression shirt and pants works great for me, keeps me cool in summer and warm in winter and cost $20

We can hook you up with our heat and cold gear. Email ImperialGaskets@gmail.com

I know, shameless plug. But there it is.

Not a shameless plug at all.  With as many people asking about these, you should consider posting up a sales thread!  I feel it's better to "keep it in the family" as it were.