Anyone interested in an F-11D run with lights built in?

hestonkent

I would say yeah, there is. I've already ordered parts to convert one the non-lighted version I received last week into a lighted version using LEDs and 3v batteries....hope it works out.

Would love to see the results if you get it working! I was very impressed with some of the modifications some of my other customers here did on theirs, I know firsthand how hard that stuff can be - it was fairly on the easy side for me since I redesigned some of the parts to house the lights and batteries. 

• Like 1

Alrighty, got some things wrapped up and already updated the etsy listing to reflect the LED versions. Here's some pictures: 

o4EuEr5.jpg

d8dOWmCh.jpg

LEDs can be controlled by (for the red LEDs) turning their appropriate cap clockwise for ON and counter-clockwise for OFF. Flashlight can be controlled by twisting it clockwise for ON and counter-clockwise for OFF. The flashlight is attached to the silver ring on the front end, which can be pulled out of it's socket in order to access the cap in the rear and swap out the batteries when necessary. 

LEDs take 1.5v LR41 batteries - each blaster comes with a full set of replacements. The batteries can be swapped by unscrewing each LED's cap and swapping the old ones with new ones. 

Links to order on my website are here: 

------------------

Current turnaround time is (last updated sept 20) 2-3 weeks, will update as orders come in if necessary. 

US Shipping only, again, please use a shipping forwarding service if you're outside of the US. 

Also if you'd like to order via paypal you can send the payment to heston3dsolutions@gmail.com (add $15 for shipping) and include your name/shipping address and the variation you are ordering. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

fKrm2avl.jpg

Same goes for the mag: 

vVthEFbl.jpg

The front light is a little bit different: 

gqnfByal.jpg

maMCAedl.jpg

Once you've got that pulled out the cap comes right off like the others. 

These run on LR41 batteries, by the way. Each blaster includes a replacement set for all 3 lights, and the LEDs are supposed to be rated for at least 5 hours of on-time before you should need to change them. 

• Like 1

Just a heads up, running the black friday promotions now on my Etsy page and website. Use BLACKFRIDAY2016 to get 25% off any of the blasters.

Also running a promo for those who want to get some blasters for their local garrison, order 4 blasters and get a 5th blaster for free, can be used with the black friday promo as well. PM me if you're interested in the garrison promo so I'll make sure to add a blaster to the shipment.