Original Stormtrooper vs. Anovos

I've been researching recently for a TK kit with a completed helmet. Anovos are charging $650 US ($871 AUD) with soft parts and Original Stormtrooper are quoting £780 ($1380 AUD) for 'battle spec' armour and helmet with soft parts, holster and E11 blaster. Does anyone know what the difference is between 'battle spec' armour and 'original' armour, in terms of quality, with the Original Stormtrooper gear? Are both Anovos and Original Stormtrooper 501st compliant. I know I'm not going to have no problems with Troopermaster master but I'll only be getting a completed helmet and kit-form armour for approx. $1800 AUD. Can anybody help me? Cheers.

• Like 1

Battle Spec and everything else from that company is pretty bad. So stay away from them.

Instead, read this http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/ preferably from start to finish. It'll save you money and questions.

• Like 4

I know that there's a guy in NZ that makes a kit that has been approved. Don't recall all the details, but I could get a link for you if you want.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

If nothing else the shipping might at least be cut in half.

I know that there's a guy in NZ that makes a kit that has been approved. Don't recall all the details, but I could get a link for you if you want.

Really? Is he in the list of vendors?

Really? Is he in the list of vendors?

He means a member has been approved by 501st using that armour. That's completely unrelated to our vendor list.

He means a member has been approved by 501st using that armour. That's completely unrelated to our vendor list.

Oh I read it as a new Zealand maker of a kit .

Yes sylverbard it is a maker of a kit. I'm waiting to hear back about a link for it. A friend of mine is in NZ and made me aware of it.