"Contact your local garrison"

The other Jay

So I'm quickly working towards 501st membership and FISD Elite and all, and I decided to take everyone's advice and contact my local garrison (North Texas Squad, Star Garrison) by signing up for the Star Garrison forums. It's been over a week with no activation, no response whatsoever. how long does this kind of thing usually take?

usually they should contact you pretty quickly. The actual costume verification and official membership stuff might take a little longer though. If you haven't already, contact the GML (garrison membership liaison), but if you haven't heard back from them, contact the garrison's XO (executive officer) and just let them know what's up. Maybe the GML is out of contact for some reason.

Phil

It might take awhile to gain access to the boards I think it took a month or so until i was granted access. What I did to let everyone know that I was for real was I emailed the CO and all the top members to give me a hand... and a few others I picked at random.

Do you already have your armor? If so what type?

Thomas

Also check your email's intercepted spam. I was a few days late getting here because the confirmation email was intercepted by my spam filter.

It might take awhile to gain access to the boards I think it took a month or so until i was granted access. What I did to let everyone know that I was for real was I emailed the CO and all the top members to give me a hand... and a few others I picked at random.

Do you already have your armor? If so what type?

Thomas

Don't have my armor yet...my E-11 is about 75%. Fingers crossed, my headless FX and MRCE will be here by the end of the month, 4th of July, around then.

I'll need to email the CO...I'm serious enough about this to work three jobs. :D

Thanks for the advice.

Don't have my armor yet...my E-11 is about 75%. Fingers crossed, my headless FX and MRCE will be here by the end of the month, 4th of July, around then.

I'll need to email the CO...I'm serious enough about this to work three jobs. :D

Thanks for the advice.

I know how you feel, for my armor I eat nothing but hotdogs and Ramin noodles, I will never do that again....... until my next armor lol. I will contact some people and let them know about you. Im not a full member yet so I dont know how much pull I will have, but I'll try.