Clone Trooper Voice Changer

In July Hasbro is releasing a clone trooper helmet/ voice changer approx $29.99

Do you think it could be gutted and use the voice changer in our buckets?

Thats hard to say without seeing the actual insides of the thing. Its definitely possible but until someone sees exactly what it does and sounds like, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Yet.

• 1 month later...

Saw one at the Target today. It is suppose to have a voice amp and a static burst. I didn't look at it really close, but if it could be a cheaper mod. :D Here is the link to it on Amazon.---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

When I saw they had a helmet with a voice changer I was like "Hell Yeah" So I bought it. Its cool, the voice changer isnt worth cannibalizing the helmet. All in all its a cool toy. There's one of a different color offered at Target. I'm tempted to get it too.

When I saw they had a helmet with a voice changer I was like "Hell Yeah" So I bought it. Its cool, the voice changer isnt worth cannibalizing the helmet. All in all its a cool toy. There's one of a different color offered at Target. I'm tempted to get it too.

FYI Walmart is getting a blue 501st one.

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoy the first product selling point on the Amazon page.

"Kids want to be clone troopers!"

Yes! No one likes originality! Why be yourself when you can be just like everyone else?

I dunno, maybe I've lost all my marbles. Honestly, I can't remember what happened to the ones I used to own.