Hi guys,

I just want to introduce myself here.

I'm Iput (eeput) from Indonesia. I'm a first timer. I've been reading mostly about ANH stunt here since December 3015 and decided to go with AP for my first build.

I'm hoping to be able join 501st as soon as I'm finished building my armor. I'm looking for a really detailed tutorial on building this, because I'm really scared of doing something wrong with the armor and wont be able to fix it or something.

And today I've received the big brown box from Mark, oooo Canada .. Thank you Mark!!

c305065e9cb2d3f4fc9381a6a2685f60.jpg07c0d6d4dc7e871c8b4535d13895ffad.jpg84fec86020a3749e400de481b61a4162.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Congratulations!!!

Use as many reference photos as possible and take your time, don't overtrim parts, many do the mistake of over trimming the ab button plates and shoulder straps, you have to leave approx. 1/8" lip all around, most parts can be trimmed from the inside, like the belt, ammo knee, extremeties of forearms, biceps ect...

Mark (AP)

• Like 1

Congratulations!!!

Use as many reference photos as possible and take your time, don't overtrim parts, many do the mistake of over trimming the ab button plates and shoulder straps, you have to leave approx. 1/8" lip all around, most parts can be trimmed from the inside, like the belt, ammo knee, extremeties of forearms, biceps ect...

Mark (AP)

Thank you for the heads up Mark. I will definitely take my time on this. I'm super excited LOL

I hope I dont screw this up LOL

You will do a great job. Just like Mark said, use lots of reference photos. There are several threads in this forum that will keep you on target. If there is ever a question, post it here (with pics if possible) and we will make sure you get an answer.

You will do a great job. Just like Mark said, use lots of reference photos. There are several threads in this forum that will keep you on target. If there is ever a question, post it here (with pics if possible) and we will make sure you get an answer.

Thank you !! I will..

I'm not sure how well recommended this is for a resource, but I've been watching TK1636's YouTube videos to get an idea of how all the pieces fit together. <br>

Gives me something to while I wait for my own AP kit. <br><br>

Good luck with your build, and be sure to post lots.

Edited by pewpewpew
  • Like 1

I'm not sure how well recommended this is for a resource, but I've been watching TK1636's YouTube videos to get an idea of how all the pieces fit together. <br>

Gives me something to while I wait for my own AP kit. <br><br>

Good luck with your build, and be sure to post lots.

Wow thank you so much.. It really does help

TK1636 made sanding look so much easier.. Im not much of a handyman LOL

• 4 months later...