TK-19812 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB [Anovos] [577]

Name= Sean M. Glennon

ID= TK19812 

http://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=21054Forum Name=TK19812

Garrison=NorthtEast Remnant

Armor= Anovos
Helmet= Anovos
Blaster= Hyperfirm HfX A Grade E-11 Blaster
Height = 5’7”
Weight = 170lbs
Boots = TK Boots
Canvas belt = Rob Kittell
Hand Plates = Latex from Joseph Pedigo
Electronics= iComm and Aker MR 1505
Neck Seal = Anovos
Holster = Anovos Modified

I followed the directions about posting pictures here but it made links. I could not use the direct option I had to use the IMG option. Submitting again. Not sure how to delete those other posts. 

IMG_5900_1.jpg

IMG_5901_1.jpg

IMG_5902_1.jpg

IMG_5903_1.jpg

IMG_5904_1.jpg

IMG_5905_1.jpg

IMG_5907_1.jpg

IMG_5908_1.jpg

IMG_5906_1.jpg

IMG_5926.jpg

FullSizeRender1.jpg

IMG_5611.jpg

IMG_5614.jpg

IMG_5616.jpg

IMG_5624.jpg

IMG_5625.jpg

IMG_5626.jpg

IMG_5627.jpg

IMG_5630.jpg

IMG_5632.jpg

IMG_5633.jpg

IMG_5634.jpg

IMG_5635.jpg

IMG_5628.jpg

IMG_5629.jpg

IMG_5636.jpg

IMG_5637.jpg

IMG_5569.jpg

IMG_5571.jpg

IMG_5572.jpg

IMG_5573.jpg

IMG_5574.jpg

IMG_5570.jpg

IMG_5575.jpg

IMG_5638.jpg

IMG_5639.jpg

IMG_5640.jpg

IMG_5641.jpg

IMG_5642.jpg

IMG_5643.jpg

IMG_5644.jpg

image.jpeg

IMG_5576.jpg

IMG_5577.jpg

IMG_5578.jpg

IMG_5579.jpg

IMG_5580.jpg

IMG_5581.jpg

IMG_5582.jpg

IMG_5583.jpg

IMG_5584.jpg

IMG_5587.jpg

IMG_5589.jpg

IMG_5590.jpg

IMG_5592.jpg

IMG_5595.jpg

IMG_5596.jpg

IMG_5603.jpg

IMG_5605.jpg

IMG_5609.jpg

IMG_5599.jpg

IMG_5911.jpg

Edited by TK19812
  • Like 3

Pix look great!  Glad you have had a chance to break it in!

Before they ask, they will be looking for a link to your 501st approval page.

Good Luck, Sean! 

• Like 1

Pix look great!  Glad you have had a chance to break it in!

Before they ask, they will be looking for a link to your 501st approval page.

Good Luck, Sean! 

oh ok thanks for the heads up I will edit the post and put it up there! Thank you!

• Like 1

Thank you for the input on evening out my forearms and raising the thighs. I trimmed some off my left forearm and changed the forearm to bicep strap on that side to bring it more uniform with the right. I also completely removed the return edge on the bottom of the thighs raising them about 3/4 of an inch. Hope you find these modifications satisfactory on my goal of EIB and then Centurion. I have included a fron pic and back pic and a before and after the thigh mod so you can see how much i was able to raise it.

Side note my rather pissed off roommate helped me dress and on the back pic he did not help me get the belt and butt straight so it appears that there is more gap on the right leg but it is just because the butt is sitting a little on the kidney. If he straightened it, they would match. He was not happy about helping me. 

IMG_6054.jpg

IMG_6048.jpg

IMG_6047.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Sean, thank you for your application, time to see how you went!!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All the required photos are present. Your armor meets all the requirements needed for EIB. Ukswrath and I would like to congratulate and welcome you to Expert Infantry. Great job :duim:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we make recommendations to enhance the overall look of your armor. These areas are suggestions made by your peers, Sly and myself. These suggestions will not effect your EIB status.

Firstly, thank you for adjusting your thigh armour, its looking better positioned correctly and slightly higher, well done.

Now that they are even, maybe wear your forearms a little higher to close the gap between then and the bicep armour, approximately half the gap you currently have and you are good to go.

Another thing is to watch those shins as they look like they tent to rotate a bit. There are a couple of things you can do to reduce or stop this.

1. Place some pieces of foam in the area at the top of the shin to prevent the movement.

2. Velcro on the upper front part of your boots and in the same place on the inside of the lower shin.

There is also a stirrup you can make up that runs under your foot and stick out the top of the boot. again using Velcro to secure the end inside the front of the shin.

IMG_6048_zps5nbsydw3.jpg

Lowest ear screw. This might just be the angle of the shot, but the screw looks different to the others, if it is, and only a suggestion but you could replace it, or tighten it to change the position a little.

IMG_5572_zps3yijgguw.jpg

We can see your attention to detail with the screws and mic tip mesh all replaced, and its obvious you are gunning for Centurion with the extra photos included in this application. Nice!!

Centurion Suggestions:

Tony and I do our best to spot anything that would effect a future application, and I am happy to say everything looks to be ready to apply.

Congratulations again on a very slick set of armour, and we look forward to your Centurion application! :salute:

• Like 1

Omg thank you so much! Yes I will make the necessary changes you sugested and apply for Centurion! Thank you!!

• Like 1

:dancing-trooper:  WoooHoooo!  Congrats, Sean!  Welcome to the rank of Expert Infantryman! 

I just wish it helped us shoot a little better...

Edited by wingnut65
  • Like 1

I changed the bottom ear screws to match the top 2 flat ones now all 3 are flat on each side. I also raised the forearms as suggested and added the velcro in the boots to keep the shins from rotating. Will take a few more body shots tomorrow and apply for Cent on Sunday. Thank you for the assistance! 

IMG_6291.jpg

IMG_6292.jpg