ANH Hero shoulders...

TK 2759

Didn't know where else to post this...<br><br>

I was wondering if there was a difference in Centurion strapping between chest and back plates from stunt.. It says white canvas, but I recall seeing a screen cap of Luke bending over Han, and his shoulder strapping wasn't visible (black? Edited?) ... <br><br>

Any help would be appreciated.<br>

Thnx in advance!

You should stick with the CRL, Dan.  Where did you read white canvas?  It states in the CRL that it it should be "White fabric or preferably elastic".  The only exception I know of is for SandTroopers.  Elastic is your best bet as that area gets a lot of movement, and elastic gives you a better range of motion.... BUT.. be sure to double it over before attaching the snaps, as that area gets a lot of wear and tear from constantly snapping and unsnapping, and if you use one layer they will eventually tear out and have to be replaced.  

• Like 1

You should stick with the CRL, Dan. Where did you read white canvas? It states in the CRL that it it should be "White fabric or preferably elastic". The only exception I know of is for SandTroopers. Elastic is your best bet as that area gets a lot of movement, and elastic gives you a better range of motion.... BUT.. be sure to double it over before attaching the snaps, as that area gets a lot of wear and tear from constantly snapping and unsnapping, and if you use one layer they will eventually tear out and have to be replaced.

What about using three layers for elastic? I've seen a few troopers in my Garrison with this, and figured it was canvas type of material... I wanted to clarify before doing anything, always best to check.

Where does one purchase the little white elastics that go over the shoulder bridge to hold the back of them in place (close the shoulder straps)?

Possibly at your local Wally World - Craft Area as well

Search any fabric store for 1/4" white elastic. <br><br>

For the shoulder straps use 2" white elastic. I searched several smaller fabric store and eventually found heavy duty white elastic to use. <br><br>

Same for the black 2" bicep to forearms straps, the 3" thigh straps and 1" shoulder bells and kidney to torso connection very dense heavy duty strapping way better than you can find at a Walmart.

Search any fabric store for 1/4" white elastic. <br><br>

For the shoulder straps use 2" white elastic. I searched several smaller fabric store and eventually found heavy duty white elastic to use. <br><br>

Same for the black 2" bicep to forearms straps, the 3" thigh straps and 1" shoulder bells and kidney to torso connection very dense heavy duty strapping way better than you can find at a Walmart.

I had found some awesome 1/2" elastic for shoulder straps... I picked up some 1" in case... The 1" seems a bit wide though... Both found at Walmart...

I'm not sure about strapping the forearms to biceps... Prefer to let those float free, as I sometimes remove them in the break room, along with gloves.