TK-77964 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (Anovos) [562]

EDIT: This is for ANH Stunt. Apologies for not including it in the thread title.

Name: Aaron (AJ) Edman

Forum Name: Anzo

Garrison: Cloud City Garrison

501st Legion Member Link: http://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=20970

Armor: ANOVOS

Helmet: ANOVOS

Blaster: Resin

Ht: 6'0'

Wt: 193 lbs

Boots: TKBoots

Belt: TKittell

Hand Plates: justjoseph

Neck Seal: ANOVOS

Holster: ANOVOS

Front:

h2hgY73h.jpg

Back:

bw9LZbzh.jpg

Left:

DR8nBMoh.jpg

639tUTeh.jpg

Right:

vW7ngALh.jpg

7xwnpPhh.jpg

Abdomen Details:

ujpUhroh.jpg

Right Side Details:

sSJSU8th.jpg

tToj9VZh.jpg

Left Side Details:

dfOqE7ph.jpg

Cod and Butt Plate Attachment:

Maey3wxh.jpg

Interior Strapping:

PuQjz4Gh.jpg

Helmet:

dlo5glWh.jpg

duLsgBWh.jpg

Ix94HcWh.jpg

xjRKXHrh.jpg

QW5cQvAh.jpg

5i0DKQyh.jpg

4YYRAF3h.jpg

Blaster:

xV4cqJRh.jpg

2eYY1w9h.jpg?1

sIJv9lLh.jpg

Neck Seal:

0LR9NRih.jpg

Thermal Detonator:

oVkMtOjh.jpg

7jUjcrbh.jpg?1

Belt:

gf2Y4Rxh.jpg

E17ENRVh.jpg

Sniper Knee:

n3yUVZih.jpg

Dzc6lLah.jpg

cb7LEEih.jpg

Ammo Belt:

V87x99ph.jpg

uyR5UNgh.jpg

Hand Guards:

BInzQLEh.jpg

Action Shot:

TIthTLsh.jpg

No Bucket:

XcqBC9fh.jpg

Thank you in advance for your consideration!

Edited by Anzo
  • Like 1

How much did it cost overall

In general, you should expect to fork out at least $1000 for a kit, boots, a blaster, tools etc. 

I fixed the title for you Aaron, we are looking at your armor as I type this.

Please stand by.

Hey Anzo, thanks for submitting an application for EI, lets have a look at your armor!!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos have been posted. Your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for EIB. Welcome to Expert Infantry trooper!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section, we review suggestions made by your fellow troopers and our own observations. All go towards improving the final look of your armor.

If there is anything that would affect a future Centurion application it will be mentioned in that section at the bottom.

Thank you Aaron for the little upgrades that make a big difference to the final look of your armor.

You have done a fantastic job on this build.  Tony and I are impressed with the caliber of quality builds that are passing over our desk tops in recent months, yours is no exception.

The overall fit and your attention to detail is excellent, with only a few very minor things to keep an eye on.

Shoulder Bell fitment:

Although your shoulder bells are correctly attached, and I can tell they would be touching the bridges, they are pulling the white elastic out from underneath them. Perhaps rotate the bells forward a touch to close up the gap and reduce the amount of under suit showing.

h2hgY73h.jpg

Back to Kidney plate connection:

Also perhaps shortening the straps between your back and kidney plate will stop this area from opening up as it has in some of your photos.

Sniper plate catching:

Just watch that your sniper plate doesn't get caught under the thigh. A piece of foam placed in the rear of the thigh armor will pull it back out of the way and prevent it catching. Alternatively you could wear your thighs a bit higher so they are positioned out of the way of the plate.

DR8nBMoh_zps6vt9houf.jpg

Blaster:

With such great armor, I believe some minor weathering would really bring that E11 to life, remember, less is more when it comes to weathering.

Centurion Suggestions:

The ultimate accuracy of Centurion is up to the Trooper. We do try and highlight as much as possible, anything that would affect a future application, but we both find it hard to find things out of place.

Hey Anzo, thanks for submitting an application for EI, lets have a look at your armor!!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos have been posted. Your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for EIB. Welcome to Expert Infantry trooper! :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section, we review suggestions made by your fellow troopers and our own observations. All go towards improving the final look of your armor.

If there is anything that would affect a future Centurion application it will be mentioned in that section at the bottom.

Thank you Aaron for the little upgrades that make a big difference to the final look of your armor.

You have done a fantastic job on this build. Tony and I are impressed with the caliber of quality builds that are passing over our desk tops in recent months, yours is no exception.

The overall fit and your attention to detail is excellent, with only a few very minor things to keep an eye on.

Shoulder Bell fitment:

Although your shoulder bells are correctly attached, and I can tell they would be touching the bridges, they are pulling the white elastic out from underneath them. Perhaps rotate the bells forward a touch to close up the gap and reduce the amount of under suit showing.

h2hgY73h.jpg

Back to Kidney plate connection:

Also perhaps shortening the straps between your back and kidney plate will stop this area from opening up as it has in some of your photos.

Sniper plate catching:

Just watch that your sniper plate doesn't get caught under the thigh. A piece of foam placed in the rear of the thigh armor will pull it back out of the way and prevent it catching. Alternatively you could wear your thighs a bit higher so they are positioned out of the way of the plate.

DR8nBMoh_zps6vt9houf.jpg

Blaster:

With such great armor, I believe some minor weathering would really bring that E11 to life, remember, less is more when it comes to weathering.

Centurion Suggestions:

The ultimate accuracy of Centurion is up to the Trooper. We do try and highlight as much as possible, anything that would affect a future application, but we both find it hard to find things out of place.

Congrats man! This is a great looking armor you got there!

Thank you so very much! Great catch about the shoulder straps being pulled out from underneath. I was not aware and will work on that. Since application I have rigged up a belt-based suspension system for the thighs to pull them up a bit as outlined in ukswrath's build thread and plan on getting some foam to pull it back as well. So far it has helped with the knee issue. I will work on the other recommendations as well. 

Again, thank you for taking the time to review this!

:salute:

• Like 1