501st related events this year.

PhoenixFuego

All the individual garrison's have their own events as well as Comic Con and Dragon Con.

Contact your loacal (Star Garrison) for more details.

Well, what conventions then? Truthfully I would like to meet some of the stormtroopers. I know you're probably going to say go to your local garrison ;) but this way, there is a lot more people to meet and it's easier just because their is so many people there :)

Whoa, wait a second, your from Corpus :o So you would be apart of my local garrison right? Have you ever done troops on the U.S.S. Lexington :lol: ? I heard it was haunted :blink:

I am unfortunately not a trooper yet. There are also no events down here in Corpus. There is only 1 501st member here. I went through the Star Garrison to meet him, but he is from Houston. I would go that route, he has been helping me with my kit.

The Lexington is haunted though...........

I am unfortunately not a trooper yet. There are also no events down here in Corpus. There is only 1 501st member here. I went through the Star Garrison to meet him, but he is from Houston. I would go that route, he has been helping me with my kit.

The Lexington is haunted though...........

Now that I think about it, I did spend a night on the Lexington, it was for a school trip. It was creepy! But stormtroopers are never afraid ;), except when Vader has a bad day :P

By the way, who was the guy from Houston (just out of pure curiosity) :D

You should contact the star garrison because they cover Texas. The main focus of garrisons are events, where detachments is a resource for costuming.

Hey Andy - FYI that this detachment is geared towards the stormtrooper costume and also how it relates to the 501st. For general 501st information you really should check out 501st.com. For local information, your local garrison (Star) will have the answers you seek.

Hey Andy - FYI that this detachment is geared towards the stormtrooper costume and also how it relates to the 501st. For general 501st information you really should check out 501st.com. For local information, your local garrison (Star) will have the answers you seek.

Sorry, I'm new at this *blushing* bear with me if I get kinda "lost" :blush: