AM 2.0 almost finished

So my AM build is almost complete. I still need to add the TD, new boots, neck seal, and holster/blaster but I am happy with this so far since its my very 1st build ever!

I would really like to figure out a way to use my boots. All I had were old boots that I painted white but they look bad right now. They will work I guess for little local troops here in my community but for "real troops" I know that I need real TK boots.

Any suggestions on what I have so far would be greatly appreciated!!!!

ZDPp666.jpg

GFSa8nn.jpg

Looking good! A few things stand out to me. Like you said the boots, you need to at least get the right style of boots and paint them white. The other thing is your thighs might be too long. The drop boxes should also line up with the end of the hard belt.

Good start, you are almost there.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

What's been said above, drop boxes are mis-aligned. Need new boots those won't get you approved. Thighs are too long, you must be around 5'7" or 5'8" you'll need to trim the top there is good examples on the forum how to do that best to search and follow those. 

Best advise if you are looking for evaluation of your armor is post the same photos you'd post for submission, straight on front and back view, right and left side. That will help us guide you to what's wrong. Action poses may be fun but hide errors from us.  

• Like 1

Mine were a little big as well, so I trimmed the inner part only and kept the outer part intact. Thus, the return edges are still present and visible on the outer tops of the thighs. If you cut the whole top lip you will need to fabricate return edges.

Edited by cjdesign

And you need to decide upon weather you are going sand trooper ( with your existing left knee sniper plate , or Death Star trooper with your abdominal painted buttons .

I've just enlarged your photo ...you are wearing the correct Death Star knee plate ...apologies , it just looked very sandy in the small version . Sorry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk