ISO: First Order Armor

ScavengerScum

Hey there guys!

I am going to be joining my local garrison but of course, I need my armor in place. I have a helmet but alas I do not have a suit.

Does anyone know of an affordable 501st grade First Order TK armor? (preferably under 1.5k since I'm in Canada and the dollar is BAD NEWS)

I'm a little short for a stormtrooper (5'7") but I will make it work for sure :)

Send me a message or an email at songbirdsrhapsody@gmail.com

Thanks

Stef

• Like 1

At this point in time, we've seen four different kits produced. Two (that I'm presently aware of) have had Legion members approved in them (ANOVOS, and Jimmi - mentioned above). <br><br>

When it is finally released to the public, I do not expect that the ANOVOS kit will meet your pricing requirement. Jimmi does. Also, your height is fine for a Stormtrooper. ;)<br><br>

The other two kits that we've seen thus far... One was definitely accurate enough, probably met your price requirement, but was a relatively short run. The fourth that we've seen was simply not as accurate as the others.

• Like 1

There are more than four to my knowledge. Armor makers are just keeping it very low to avoid ANOVOS' foot.

Like I said "at this point in time, we've seen four different kits produced." Amongst the staff, I've only seen/heard of those four. We cannot recommend or advise on what we don't know about. LoL

On 2/23/2016 at 8:23 PM, Fedaykin said:

Are there? I only know two: Jim and Anovos. I would love to see other options but can't seem to find them. Know of anyone in EU?

All the FO kits I know that aren't listed here are 501st Garrison stuff. All of them being EU garrisons.

-----------------

http://static1.purepeople.com/articles/6/16/77/66/@/1984669-lancement-des-illuminations-de-noel-950x0-1.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

I see. This means it is limited to 501st members only, right? So i am about to join my local garrison very soon (with a different costume. No, it's not Kylo ;)). I am in touch with our guys very frequently and they don't know about kits yet. So i guess my question is, will i get access to more options, once i joined a garrison? Or is there a way to get in touch with an EU armor maker before that?

I see. This means it is limited to 501st members only, right?

Unfortunately yes. Most of the time you won't hear of it unless you're already part of your garrison.

After, not all the EU garrisons have accomplished the tremendous work that producing a FOTK kit represent

Edited by The5thHorseman

On 2/23/2016 at 11:38 PM, The5thHorseman said:

All the FO kits I know that aren't listed here are 501st Garrison stuff. All of them being EU garrisons.

-----------------

http://static1.purepeople.com/articles/6/16/77/66/@/1984669-lancement-des-illuminations-de-noel-950x0-1.jpg

Those are French suits, or am I wrong there?

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

I can tell the first suit is Jims first version, two middle have no idea, and last is of course anovos.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Wrong all the way... Except for the ones you have no idea of course :P.