Blaster stands

Thrawn's guard

As far as I am aware there isn't currently a thread collecting together various E11 blaster stands.

Therefore I thought that it would be both useful and interesting to start a thread where people could post either examples of there own scratch built stands or details of stands available for purchase.

After all we go to the effort and spend many hours building a high quality blaster so it would then be a shame not to present it in the best possible way.

Edited by Thrawn's guard

As far as I am aware there isn't currently a thread collecting together various E11 blaster stands.<br><br>

Therefore I thought that it would be both useful and interesting to start a thread where people could post either examples of there own scratch built stands or details of stands available for purchase. <br><br>

After all we go to the effort and spend many hours building a high quality blaster so it would then be a shame not to present it in the best possible way.

Great Idea Chris!  :duim:

Here is a link to my E11 Blaster stand, hope it helps others http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/27882-e11-display-case/

• Like 1

On 2/7/2016 at 6:21 AM, Sith Lord said:

This is mine. Just scrap perspex manually cut with a jigsaw and dremel:

Very nice stand Ian,

simple but effective design that doesn't detract from the baster in any way,

there are some great looking stands out there but sometimes I find myself looking at the stand more than the blaster,

Yours strikes a good balance,

well done trooper!  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 1

I like both styles of these blaster stands in fact they have inspired me to try my hand at building a custom made stand of my own rather than buy one of the stands I have seen available for purchase.

I'm still at the early stages of planning but have a few ideas in mind and intend to put together one or two visuals along with perhaps a 3D model to get a good idea of what the finished stand will look like. See the link below for some further information if interested.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/35599-thrawn%E2%80%99s-guard-e11-blaster-stands/

Perhaps if the finished product is of a good enough quality I may even see if there is any interest and if so build a limited run for sale.

Edited by Thrawn's guard