Shhhh a quiet fx rebuild

Thanks for sharing Marc. I do somehow feel responsible for your discouragement and passing the armor off. Please forgive me if I had added in any way to the frustrations. Like many of us have learned here, not all armor are created equal. You have to feel good in your armor if not you move to the next. I'm hoping the the experience wasn't all a bad thing. As you already know I've been following the other thread in anticipation. I'm looking forward to watching you taken what you've learned and apply it there.

On another note, your son is very fortunate to have a father that can see the positive in situation. One man's junk gift is another man's treasure. ;)

Don't feel responsible, no discouragement either mate! Possibly a bit of realisation in terms of further cash investment, and I thank you for that. The cash I would have to invest would pretty much be the cost of a new kit. Why spend it on that when I can have one for me and one for my boy? And if he wants to improve it we can spend a little at a time.

Am going all out on the next one. May take some time to get up and running though!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing that letter to your son my friend - and can't wait to hear his reaction. I assure there's nothing that can describe the amazing experience of trooping - you and your son will be able to enjoy that moment together which is priceless- kudos and bucket off to you mate!

• 2 weeks later...

The moment the boy makes all the effort to suit up for the first time and play Battlefront. Then realises he's just been put on the Rebels team !

67c8679368e7dc240987c58c89ecb84f.jpg

Edited by CTID
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

The moment the boy makes all the effort to suit up for the first time and play Battlefront. Then realises he's just been put on the Rebels team !

I think I peed myself a bit.

That's freaking hilarious.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just a quick question.

Any tips on stopping the armour creaking when moving?

Can of oil  :laugh1:

Seriously though, if it's built correctly the only thing you should be hearing is the plastic sections rubbing against one another.

• Like 1

Can of oil :laugh1:

Seriously though, if it's built correctly the only thing you should be hearing is the plastic sections rubbing against one another.

Yeah that's what I mean. I guess there's no getting away from it? Just seems a little "clinky" at times. I get that it will be down to all the independent sections. It occurs mainly with the chest and Soulder bells
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...