heres the start

I know you knew - just my standard disclaimer :)

I'd suggest getting a whole second set. Trying to wipe dirt on and off is only half the problem. You'd need a second helmet, belt, ab plate, left shin, and shoes at a minimum. So far it seems the dream of using one costume for both is more hassle then just getting a second set of kit.

How long was the kit in the closet? For me it took 5 years from getting the kit before I got around to completing it :-p

i started it roughly this time last year, then sortta lost intreast a bit cause i wasn't making much progress , re-broke it back out of the box yest and so far done the "new ab mod " and just finished cutting the butt plate into 2 just trying to find out how ppl have reassemble the . think most have used Mr Velcro. if im wrong let me know....

In the second pic, at first glance I didnt know it was a mannequin first thing thru my mind was "For God's sake man, get some underarmor!"

Lookin good!

In the second pic, at first glance I didnt know it was a mannequin first thing thru my mind was "For God's sake man, get some underarmor!"

Lookin good!

I was thinking the same thing, the bare legs were frightening and I kept thinking of that picture of Spat.

Looks good so far.