Sentry's ANH Stunt Build [AP]

While waiting on EIB, I received a package today - Kev's inner drop boxes!

Kevin is nice enough to pre-scribe the line needed on the outside of the inner boxes, which made me realize my outer boxes were the wrong size (per http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/30142-drop-box-placement/) - mine are nearly 18mm. So, another item to change, but it will be worth it on the road to Centurion.

• Like 3

Wasn't sure where to write this/figured it was worth sharing in a public manner, but I made slot connections for both sides of kidney/ab connection and the pressure of my belt keeps everything nice and lined up! I was just test-fitting and realized it was solid and keeps it looking good. I have no straps at  those connections, just the slots, and it seems to be working well for me!

• Like 2

Will share either tomorrow or Monday (currently have a sleeping baby strapped to me, so not conducive to photo taking/armour unpacking)! I basically made two long tabs that go in between the rivets and made slots to accommodate those on the other side.

• Like 2

Ah! That makes sense. I was thinking the harder way, trying to put the slots on the ab instead of the kidney. Obviously my idea is NOT the way to do it.

I have updated (most) photo links to redirect from Photobucket to PostImage, due to changes in Photobucket's linking policy. Hopefully they all show up now!