ESB hand guards

After almost a year of reading these forums and learning (and making 3 other costumes) I'm finally going to have armor to start my build (Anovos). I will start a build thread as soon as I get it. I would like to convert it to ESB and I'm collecting parts (holster, hand guards, belt pieces just in case, and new decals).<br><br>

Would someone know where I can get hand guards? I have an inquiry at ATA, but.im worried the wait will be long.

I recieved mine today. Huge. :) I'll probably work on them last.

These were actually pretty easy Christina. basically you place your fist in the corresponding guard trace your fist's outling on the inside. Give your self about a 1/4 inch leeway around your traced line. Score that 1/4 line around your fist outline and viola. I dremelled very lightly the outside edges until they looked right and fit my had perfectly.

IMG_4836_zpsmunstabn.jpg

IMG_4837_zps1hjzsuwi.jpg

• Like 1

<br>

These were actually pretty easy Christina. basically you place your fist in the corresponding guard trace your fist's outling on the inside. Give your self about a 1/4 inch leeway around your traced line. Score that 1/4 line around your fist outline and viola. I dremelled very lightly the outside edges until they looked right and fit my had perfectly.<br><br><br>

Thanks for the advice! :) Still waiting on my gloves from Amazon so I've put them away for now. :)

• Like 1