TK-21122 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (ATA)[536]

Name: Karl D Germyn

501st Id: TK-21122

Name FISD forum: Gloves

GARRISON: Outer Rim Garrison

501st STATUS: http://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=18464

Required information

Armor Maker: ATA

Helmet Maker:ATA

Blaster Type:HYPERFIRM

Height: 6' 0"

Weight: 180 lbs

Boots Maker: TK Boots

Canvas Belt: Homemade

Hand plates: ATA

Neck Seal: Darnam

Holster Maker: Homemade

dw3uu6N.jpg

SNPutNT.jpg

At4PUvp.jpg

DtRCKuk.jpg

0od6sZz.jpg

gcSVjQx.jpg

yGKBBuA.jpg

tokxYp8.jpg

zMdV3Vc.jpg

Wqc9FFt.jpg

RUkdFnI.jpg

aNuF1Y9.jpg

RtLhBmh.jpg

lsxiXT3.jpg

5qaQIRI.jpg

GZkj71I.jpg

p8XuxSe.jpg

rbXkKII.jpg

SnDyroy.jpg

5el7lEV.jpg

yulxrl2.jpg

Edited by Gloves

Nice work trooper. Suggestions I have are raise your back armor up so it doesn't over lap the kidney plate. They should lay flush with each other. Also adjust the butt plate so is sits more level. Looks like you may have added some abs to make your thighs close better on the back? I would recommend adjusting the strips so they're more straight.

Good luck trooper :duim:

• Like 1

Thanks Snaps!  I've put on some weight recently so the back-kidney-butt connection could definitely be adjusted.  A few slightly longer straps ought to wrap that up, so I'll definitely take that advice.

• Like 1

Hey Karl, could you please add the required photos of your blaster to application.

We need left side, right side and an end photo showing the D ring.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Alright Karl, thank you for posting the last piece of the required picture puzzle. Let's get you approved

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted. With that Sly and myself would like to congratulate and welcome you to Expert Infantry, congratulations!  :jc_doublethumbup:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we'll make suggestions to make your armor look better. Gotta look good if you want to represent the Imperial Army right? 

Our only concern we have at the moment is your Thermal Detonator control panel. It appears the front lower return edge is still there. We suggest removing it.

lsxiXT3-cropb.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

In this section we make suggestions or requirements that will be needed for Centurion approval

1. The rear of your thighs have a seam visible which technically should be under the cover strip. We suggest you use ABS paste or something similar to cover the seam. We also suggest, if possible, running the cover strip vertically to match the alignment of your calves.

yGKBBuA-cropb.jpg

2. Tucking in the bum. We suggest lowering, if possible the kidney and ab a bit. The goal here is to tuck in your bottom and reduce the gap between your ab and your thighs.

3. The front forearm cover strip appears to be too short in comparison to the other arm sections. We suggest you replace it. We also suggest checking the remaining strips to ensure they are uniform with the others. 

Wqc9FFt-cropb.jpg

4. Touch up the helmet tube stripes. They appear to be flaking off.

GZkj71I-cropb.jpg

5. And finally, the CRL states Little to no gab between the kidney and ab plates. We're requesting you close the gap especially on the rivet side.

That's it. Hope to see you at Centurion. Great job Karl :salute:  

Awesome, thanks guys!  I will look at all of your suggestions and do some touch-ups at upcoming armor parties.  Very much obliged and thanks for being patient with me while I got everything in order.  We'll see you in Centurion.  :)

• Like 1