put some armor on today

I put some of my pcs. that I have done on for the 1st time (upper parts). WAY COOL . the only prob. that I have is that my back is fused and I cant bend over or twist like you have to when you put it on . I deff need some help when doing this in full armor . I have found out to that it is hard to move even with the mods that I have done .Does any other TK on here have picks of mods to the bottom parts that will help me move / bend over . If so you can e-mail them to me snoopy93jeep@yahoo.com thanks all have a good day.

charlie

I put some of my pcs. that I have done on for the 1st time (upper parts). WAY COOL . the only prob. that I have is that my back is fused and I cant bend over or twist like you have to when you put it on . I deff need some help when doing this in full armor . I have found out to that it is hard to move even with the mods that I have done .Does any other TK on here have picks of mods to the bottom parts that will help me move / bend over . If so you can e-mail them to me snoopy93jeep@yahoo.com thanks all have a good day.

charlie

You should be able to put it on without help. I put on my stuff in this order:

shoes

cod+butt (joined togther)

bottom leg parts

top leg parts

neck cover

chest+back+shoulders (joined together)

upper arms

helmet

gloves

lower arms

glove pieces

done... takes about 3 mins solo... when I have recieved my new helmet, belt and buttons and finished my armor, I'm gonna record a vid of me putting it all on and place it on youtube. If you check youtube there are already more than 2 videos of people putting on their armor. It varies from person to person.

snoopy trooper said:

charlie

Let's see if these pictures help you. Forgive the goofy looks on my face. You should be able to see the cuts on both front and back. You also might want to check a similar thread the "Bend Over

rmuz0j6.jpg

lKBlaKV.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021