New HWT Pack

vinmanmac

i can make you one!

I will keep that in mind when it comes time to convert my future Hero to HWT! The only reason I didn't go that route was because I wasn't impressed with the other ones out there. Amazing work again mate!

Looks incredible! Where did you get the design for this?

I just took the general look and feel of the original and made it more complex. I wanted it to look and feel more technical.

Pretty much scrapped a bunch of stuff from the goodwill. Along with a trip to Walmart. The antenna, Gatorade bottle, small sink plunger.

The base is from an oil drain container from harbor freight. And picked up the side tube from Home Depot

The boxes are made from Sintra sheet plastic

No real design plan I just went with what felt cool

Edited by vinmanmac
  • Like 1

I will keep that in mind when it comes time to convert my future Hero to HWT! The only reason I didn't go that route was because I wasn't impressed with the other ones out there. Amazing work again mate!

Lemmie know happy to make a custom one got you!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Can you get 501st approval with that pack? I'm interested in getting one made,but it needs to meet 501st guidelines so I can join. Looks awesome! Also if anyone has a link to dirtyboy can you please share it? I can't find one. Seems they have toughened up the requirements on the packs and need to be like the battlefront ones.<br>

any help would be greatly appreciated.