Accurate TFA Pistol Print Run

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will you be making a version to install on airsoft Glocks?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think you can use an airsoft glock and modify it to work.  I was considering the same thing but you'd still have to make the white cover for the rear of the grip to attach to the Glock.  Has someone made or offered something like that?

Hey guys, sorry I've been missing, we just had our 2nd child so things have been busy!<br><br>

Regarding the air soft question - I can't say for certain as I'm not 100 percent certain of the dimensions. However I did use what are supposed to be dimensionally accurate Glock models as the starting point of my design. I would venture to say that you could make it work with some modifications. <br><br>

I've had enough requests that I will probably be starting one more print run. If you are interested be sure to contact me via email at mo3d.printing@gmail.com <br><br>

I get so many inquiries each day that having everything in one place such as emails helps me keep track and respond quicker. Thanks guys!

I just updated the original post of the topic with the info below.

I just entered this SE-44C Officer Pistol into the Starwars prop competition over at 3D Hubs. They take the communities vote into account when selecting a winner. Hopefully you guys will head over and give my entry an up vote! You'll need a 3D Hubs account to vote but I know a lot of you already have one! Below is the link.

https://www.3dhubs.com/talk/thread/star-wars-3d-design-and-print-competition#comment-33898

The competition is in a forum format and it is pretty badly laid out. You'll need to scroll down near the bottom of the page to find my entry. Thanks for the help guys!

I'm going to be doing an Officer Pistol kit giveaway! One lucky person will win a free kit, mailed to their door. I will post details in the next couple of days on how to enter to win. Also if I win the 3D Hubs competition then I will up the number for free kit giveaways so be sure to help me win!

Be sure to follow me on Facebook and Instagram for the most up to date information on the contest and the giveaway!

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/mo3dprinting

Instagram:  @mo3d.printing

I've opened up the contest to win a free kit of the SE-44C Officer Pistol

All you have to do is follow us on Facebook and/or Instagram and Like and share the Contest Post to enter! You can follow, like and share on both Instagram and Facebook to double your chances to win! Don't forget to share! If this posts gets over 100 shares then I will be selecting 2 winner and giving out 2 kits! The winner(s) will be selected on April 2nd!

Head on over to my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/mo3dprinting

and Instagram @mo3d.printing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...