TFA TK Photo References

cjdesign

Thought it would be cool to have a one stop area for TFA photo references - non parts. Here are some images from "Star Wars Launch Bay" at Disneyland.

9f15hzw.jpg

2COklj0.jpg

FSy6zdX.jpg

JytiEmp.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

That new blaster rifle looks pretty slick. Interesting that they swapped the power pack and counter to the right side. That placement doesn't make any sense for right-handed users.

The armor looks really good, too, though it appears that the New Order helmets are going to be even more difficult to see out of.

These guys are hidden. I missed them the first day, coming off Star Tours. There are very few visible TFA TKs at Disney.

HYZGJri.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

Please, tell me you took plenty pictures of the macrobinoculars. They have been added to my design list by my beloved CO!

the sea of people taking pictures consumed the front of the case, and I only had a couple minutes to get my shots. I'm going back this week and will post more for ya.

Edited by cjdesign
  • Like 1

the sea of people taking pictures consumed the front of the case, and I only had a couple minutes to get my shots. I'm going back this week and will post more for ya.

If you do, I will be much obliged! Thanks :)

Do they have this at Disney World too or is this a *land only exhibit? Plenty of FL members can grab some photos if possible.

Don't know?? I have season passes so no worries...

Geez Carl, for real?! When I asked you pictures of it i didn't expect that much!! Thanks a lot!

You asked for plenty of pictures... :) Besides you'll need many different angles and closeups to complete an accurate prop. Let me know if you need more. Unfortunately, the focal point was all over the map because I only had my zoom lens with me. I'm literally standing 4 feet away from the display case. I will bring the macro lens next time and focus on the details that I missed. cheers!

Edited by cjdesign
  • Like 1