Clermont FL. Christmas Parade!

Just wanted to post a few pics of our latest troop here in sunny central FL.  Even though the temperature hovered just below 80, the wind provided some relief.  (It's tough living in the sunshine state sometimes). ;)   We had a fantastic turnout, and the range of characters was amazing!  There were Jawas, and Tuskens, and rebels, (oh my)!   Speaking of which, our special guest was Bill Holmes, the LCO for the Rebel Legion.  The creativity of our members is incredible, and it certainly showed!

Of course Lord Vader made an appearance, and the Emperor himself took over Santa's job in the sleigh.  We have won the parades' "Best Walking Group" award for the last few years and I think we got it nailed again!  A very happy holiday season to all!

12309705_725773444121570_4542521027840183923_oxmas_zpsqg5zcpzh.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated
  • Like 3

Awesome pics JJ! Looks like you all had a great time! Love the stormtrooper snowman and the Santa hats on the TK buckets.

I grew up in Bradenton, just down the road from you. My family and I are constantly in your neck of the woods as we visit Disney so much it serves as our second address.

Nice to see such awesome participation and such well done armor and costumes.