AP ESB Build WIP

Cheers Dave, sorry that I can't check up too much right now - in deep conversation with six sheets to said wind lol.

Catch up with you soon!

• Like 1

I did a dry fit, needless to say it's a little big on my wireframe. how do you know where to install the snaps so everything fits ok? and if parts need to be altered how do you bring them in?

20160411_221431_zpsflgecfny.jpg

20160411_221520_zpswzsbuawv.jpg

20160411_221528_zpsy0bi75vt.jpg

20160411_221554_zpsjoa9qtgr.jpg

20160411_221604_zps3gycmwft.jpg

20160411_221613_zpssxytatp1.jpg

• Like 1

Had to take a break for a few days no other progress :( At this rate I'll be lucky to have this done next year...

You will get there mate.

I was at that point too a few times - listen to the Captain and keep the faith (fist bump)

• Like 3

torso progress, the butt, kidney, ab, shoulder straps and ab button plate are cut and sanded. I still need to cut out out the 22mm squared notch but I got it right in the pocket. trimming the ab armor to clamshell perfectly is giving me a hard time though but I'll get it.

IMG_5004_zpsrjyrx6on.jpg

IMG_5012_zpsysdmd1vs.jpg

IMG_5005_zpshcoqresx.jpg

IMG_5006_zpsl9n2lbo7.jpg

IMG_5007_zps5wcdxv7n.jpg

IMG_5008_zpsswgyvlf7.jpg

IMG_5009_zpsxdova1nx.jpg

IMG_5010_zpsshe4chcf.jpg

IMG_5011_zpsujp9sx69.jpg

sanded like a champ, however I left a little extra just in case... like so many of my forefathers have said on this forum it's easier to take off than to add. I see an end in sight my brothers and sisters

• Like 3

Didn't notice, and not sure others will either...

I got the go ahead from Tony, Ukswrath and he said I should be fine! Thanks bud! I made do a little ABS paste work to square things off but I'm definitely happy I can proceed.

• Like 4

I got the go ahead from Tony, Ukswrath and he said I should be fine! Thanks bud! I made do a little ABS paste work to square things off but I'm definitely happy I can proceed.

Not sure you'd want to do that... It may mess them up... If you really don't like the way they look, procure some new ones. Better than messing these ones up ...

• Like 2

Against my better judgement I bought new shoulder straps and ab plate... I swear to god this is the last time in a while I'm dropping coin on this thing I'm probably easily aroun 1700 dollars on this thing...

• Like 2