DoopyBoodles E-11 Build!

Sgt_Boodles

Hey everyone,

This comes very late, as I've been busy with work and class recently and have not had as much time as I would like to devote to this project.

I have the Doopy E-11 and T-Jay's finishing kit all set up and ready to go! First timer when it comes to costuming and prop making, so this will certainly be interesting.

zQ0IxMn.jpg

After washing the pieces, I drilled out the barrel and stock holes, added space for the metal bar, sanded the stock tips to add real screws, got rid of the clearing strip, drilled the folding stock space-thingy, and flushed the trigger and guard to fit in the grip.

ZGlYlXe.jpg

p9AFeVD.jpg

5HMVCQm.jpg

7tvU564.jpg

AcDp76J.jpg

2ObZXaM.jpg

4imFaLn.jpg

Unfortunately due to time constraints in my schedule, and my general lack of knowledge surrounding tools and model building, I probably won't be able to make it look as accurate as some of the others around. This will probably be a pretty standard build.

Please feel free to tell me if I've made any mistakes thus far, or any pointers you'd like to give- any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!

• Like 1