Sources for the soft black pouch for TFA belt

TK-Sonic

Hello I am currently working on a fan made TFA first order stormtrooper armor kit.<br>

I have most of the accessories tracked down. But not finding the soft black pouch.<br>

EBay search.. list Nikon camera P series Case. And I think With a little mods. This may work.<br>

But I would like to see What is everyone else opinion on this item, where to get, etc?<br><br>

Thanx for any and all info.

The soft pouches are simple, box shaped pouches from cordura or similar material. They should be fairly easy to create yourself, maybe even easier than modifying a found part.

Could you link a picture of the pouch you found? I haven't found anything that looks like the soft pouch searching for the name.

I got mine from Airsoft Megastore, as I have no ability to sew.

Flyye Industries 1000D Cordura MOLLE Single M14 Magazine Pouch - Black

Yes, isn't that what you mean?  Or, do you mean the one that is on the belt of all TFA TK's?  If the latter, than I'm not sure.  I got a flimsy one with my ANOVOS kit.  Is that the one you mean?

• 4 months later...

Just an update on this.<br><br>

Ended up getting a nice set made from another member here. Cannot recall who at this time. Added pieces of square shaped foam inside for a filler, and able to remove the foam as needed to hold Cell phone, keys, etc.they work great.

Edited by TK-Sonic