Posting Issues

The5thHorseman

Hello,

For three days now, I have been encountering serious issues with my post abilities on the FISD. The newline option is broken: even if when i'm tipping my message i put some, they're removed once the post is sent; I can't preview my posts nor edit them; the boxes above the tipping area aren't showing, meaning I can't change the fonts, parse links, post pictures, etc...

And it's doing it in my personal messenger too.sans_t10.jpg

Is there something someone can do about it, or do you think it is coming from my side? I'm using Google Chrome (up-to-date) as web browser. Thanks.

Not just you. I have been experiencing it since the server change. Only having the issue here as I have no issues on MEPD and the So-Cal Garrison forums.

Hmmm, that will definitely make it harder for the team to troubleshoot it. I just hope they find the issue soon. Posting, especially with pics, takes patience and multiple atempts to get it to stick in the interface.

We upgraded the forum software the other day. I was hoping that would fix things. I suppose not.

Germain? Do you mind if I log as you with your permissions to troubleshoot?

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We upgraded the forum software after seeing this. I was hoping that would fix things. I suppose not.

Germain? Do you mind if I log as you with your permissions to troubleshoot?

-Eric

I used to type everything in my posts, typing letter for letter picture URL's...

Edditing my profile signature is a nightmare... i don't even bother anymore..

All in all it's not very user friendly...

Hmm. Why do you end up typing URLs? What problem are you seeing?

Germain: I suspect it was the forum software upgrade that did it. I'm glad it's more betterer now.

-Eric

Old javascript (used by the editor) cached in the browser could be incompatible with the updated server code perhaps?

I really need to get off my an impolite person and test out the newest version of the forum software. The editor is so much better. 

-Eric