IMG_3783_zps6vnnv6fu.jpg

IMG_3782_zpsgpgnitpn.jpg

Thermal Detonator

IMG_3801_zpsdy1x6nzf.jpg

Holster

IMG_3802_zpspjjqjl7u.jpg

Thank you for your consideration

Edited by TK-61214

Looking good trooper. Two things I can see are in the first picture your forearms are sitting quite high. Also it looks like your left shin has popped over the top of your boot. If you haven't already you can fit some poppers to your boot/shin to keep it in place.

Good luck with your application!

Yeah that first picture is a photo fail on my part, I got it corrected for the outside shots I think. I'll start looking into the methods to keep the shins down, that may also be user error though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey there, Shane!! Thank you for your application to EIB. Let's have a look at your armor!!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

Although not a requirement, typically we like to see larger, uniform sized pictures to showcase all the hard work and details that went into an armor build. 

Some pics if not added according to the photo checklist I will just ask to be added later if the details can be seen in other shots. However, the action shot must be present in order to enter you into the FISD EIB database. I need an action shot with your blaster posted before I can continue with your badge.

Aside from that, your armor contains all the necessary elements to qualify for EIB. Nice work!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section, I will discuss observations made by your fellow troopers and myself. If any suggestions for improvement are made, they are done to help you look your best. If one of those suggestions is affecting a future application and thus is required, I will mention that specifically.

First, I want to say from the small pictures I can see a very nice build. I'd like to see bigger pics.

There was a mention of your belt being off center. As Evan pointed out, the original molded line above the cod cup on the originals was off center and on other hyper accurate armors like RS, this line should not be used as a centering mark. It should be the button plate itself as Shane has done. The button plate itself may seem a little wonky because of the larger, slightly offset bottom ab button. This was also a feature on the original suits.

Shins creeping up is a common issue. The interior snap is a great idea if room/comfort allows it. Other means used are a stirrup strap glued inside the grieve (shin) sides to loop under the boot itself, or a small piece of velcro applied to the front of the boot.

Centurion Suggestions:

I try to see and point out all the things that might affect a Centurion badge being awarded. However, the trooper is ultimately responsible for Centurion accuracy. 

Because of the very small pictures, many details are hard if not impossible to see. Please, if you decide to apply for Centurion, take a complete new set of shots all at one time in the same location. Make sure they are large enough to see all proper details and please follow the Centurion application photo checklist.

As for your armor, there are a couple things I would like to see adjusted.

First, the right side male snap on your ab is a bit far from the seam. Although small, the pic of your right side shows some overlap of the ab and kidney which means there is room to trim a little off the ab. Here is my suggestion but trim just enough to keep that seam together yet move that snap location closer to the seam.post-12041-0-95921800-1443836408_thumb.jpg

Now to your left side. The rivet locations seem to have gone a little askew. The left side rivets should be positioned directly across from each other Like this:post-12041-0-09768800-1443836497_thumb.jpg This keeps the kidney and ab properly aligned. I have done a 3 picture collage of your left side. The left pic is as you have it now. The middle shows the Kidney and ab properly aligned and how misplaced the rivets on the kidney are compared to the ab. The right picture shows what your ab/kidney would like if the rivets were in their proper placement.post-12041-0-88774000-1443836434_thumb.jpg

These rivets locations will need to be corrected. 

Your armor looks great and the EIB badge is yours as soon as you can post an action shot. Thanks again!!

Steve,

Here is the action shot that was requested:

IMG_1744_zpsv80ss2f9.jpg

IMG_1743_zpsmthuugc8.jpg

I hope these are a bit better quality, due to the ridiculous amount of rain we have been getting I had to take them inside. 

Thank you Sir!!!!

EIB # 501......501st Legion! Coincidence? I DON'T THINK SO!!!!

He planned it haha, well played, well played.

Welcome to the ranks trooper  :salute:

• Like 1