Knockerbot large AP build

Well I'm doing snap plates so no brackets but I think it's still best to leave as much as I can. <br><br>

No its just an AP esb holster. If I remember right Marks reasoning was that it's easier to change the ESB to ANH then the reverse

• Like 1

Well I'm doing snap plates so no brackets but I think it's still best to leave as much as I can. <br><br>

No its just an AP esb holster. If I remember right Marks reasoning was that it's easier to change the ESB to ANH then the reverse

ANH is left handed, ESB is right... I'm not sure about screen accurate, but a lot of people have the brown for their stunts. The Garrison has a lot of ANH Stormtroopers, not very many ESB or RoTJ...

It's stitches to the back right? If so this is a left handed holster. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;

I'll get some tan. May as well blend in.&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;

I think I'm going to take a break. Days or weeks I'm not sure. I'll be back.

The loop that holds the blaster is to the back... Fairly certain stitching is too.

Hope not an extended vacation from the build?

Edited by TK 2759

No it won't be. I have some things I should be focusing harder on. Like finding an apprenticeship. I think I've narrowed it down to general carpenter but there's a few fall back ones in the automotive trades I could be happy with. There's just too many options. I applied to the carpenters union to go into their preapprentice program yesterday and they are doing interviews next month. If not I'll just do one in college through the second career program

All the screen caps I've seen it's on the left side.. I'm right handed.. so no idea what I'm going to do.. but I'll still put the holster on the side of the Screen Caps. Laugh.

• Like 1

No it won't be. I have some things I should be focusing harder on. Like finding an apprenticeship. I think I've narrowed it down to general carpenter but there's a few fall back ones in the automotive trades I could be happy with. There's just too many options. I applied to the carpenters union to go into their preapprentice program yesterday and they are doing interviews next month. If not I'll just do one in college through the second career program

Hope something comes of the Carpenters Union for you. Another way to get your foot in the door, find a shop, ask if you can hang about, offer to do odd jobs once you have some sort of relationship, who knows, may lead to something ...

All the screen caps I've seen it's on the left side.. I'm right handed.. so no idea what I'm going to do.. but I'll still put the holster on the side of the Screen Caps. Laugh.

ANH on left side, ESB on right.. Not sure about RoTJ though...

ANH on left side, ESB on right.. Not sure about RoTJ though...

In the middle somewhere attached with duct tape (just joking). I have to get replacement brown straps as well - good news is that the straps are just held on with Chicago screws - and yet another mod lol

The only thing I noticed on the holster was that my blaster did not go in all the way so I can't close the clasp. It also catches on my power cylinders. Just a heads up friends

My blaster handle doesn't fit into the holder either... Usually when walking, I keep my left hand on the handle though, so there's not too much knock about, as the ensemble resides behind the thigh/calf...

It also prevents people from taking it without notice...

• Like 2

There are a few guys who have done that. I think I'll do it to troop masters dimensions and see how far off it is but I'm not too worried about actually putting it in there.<br><br>

I said I'm taking a break and then I glued another 4 cover strips today so I guess that was a short break haha

How approximate can the size of the split rivits be? In the CRL it says approximately 8mm but Chwillis on facebook is saying the APs are around 10mm. He has a pic of he 8mm he picked up at a leather store and there is a difference