UK armour bin @ Aldi

Seeing as the defacto standard Stanley armour bin is incredibly expensive in the UK I've been looking for an alternative for ages.

Today aldi have a large wheeled 145l box for £15 so I've picked one up. This is one of their quick deals so they won't be around long.

It's not as sturdy as a Stanley but I feel it will be up to the task.

Will post some images once I get home.

Here's the link to the box:

-------------

I did a quick Google to see if they've been out before and there's some reviews but I didn't find any. That said I did see some on Amazon I think it was so if it's any good it might be more generally available.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Just got home. Took it out of the car with around 10kg of shopping inside maybe a bit more and it didn't even flex. I was able to roll the case on one pair of wheel (set at both ends) easily but with out a long handle it did bump my legs a bit.

There's 2 lock holes in the lid and the catches lock solidly holding the non-hinged kid well.

In all pretty happy with it.

post-23806-144007379439_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I have one of these they were on offer a while back in Asda for £20 Jane here on the board posted about them I've seen one or two people with them . Everything fits in a treat.

That's good to know. I ended up with two, the nicest one will be my armor bin the 2nd will be used in the garden.
  • Like 2