22297393yq.jpg

Thermal Detonator Back

22297403yd.jpg

Action Shot

22297468mr.jpg

Abdomen Detail

22297934kn.jpg

Edited by Clint666

Nice work!  I only see a couple of things- your left thigh piece is fitting a little wonky, it's twisted a bit in relation to your shin.  Maybe adjusting the garter or adding some padding inside can help.  Also your strapping can be changed up between the ab and kidney to make them sit flush with each other.  Looks like your kidney section is an riding an inch at least higher than the top the ab.  

Nice work!  I only see a couple of things- your left thigh piece is fitting a little wonky, it's twisted a bit in relation to your shin.  Maybe adjusting the garter or adding some padding inside can help.  Also your strapping can be changed up between the ab and kidney to make them sit flush with each other.  Looks like your kidney section is an riding an inch at least higher than the top the ab.  

Thanks Man! Those Pics were from my approval, meanwile i bougth a new garter, so now i fix the Tights much better

Another Mathias! Hey there good Sir, and thank you for your EIB application!!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

There are two photos that are missing from your application. These do not have an effect on details required to be seen to qualify for EIB so I will continue with your application. Please post shots of your interior strapping and your cod/butt closure as soon as you can.

Your armor displays all necessary elements to achieve the badge of Expert Infantry.  With that, I congratulate and welcome you to EIB!!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly: In this section I discuss observations made by myself and your fellow troopers that would go towards improvements to the final look of your armor. If any changes are required, those will be listed in the above or below sections.

A very clean and well executed build, Mathias. the armor seems to fit you very well. 

The subject of your left thigh was brought up. The way it is twisting on you makes the look of your armor a bit wonky as Scott stated. But not only in the front, but the back. The way it's twisted almost makes your seam line look diagonal.  When this is supposed to be aligned with your calf closure, it screams to be fixed. I would like to see your thighs worn a bit higher if possible. 

You could also use a bit of an adjustment in the way your kidney aligns with the ab. This is what I would consider more than just a "bit" out of alignment.

Centurion Suggestions:

I would really like your Centurion pictures to be the best they can be. Your armor fits you so well, it would be a shame to see it any other way than its best. 

I would re-take a few new pics for your application with the sides properly aligned and your left thigh straightened out.  This would really move your armor over the top!!!

Please get those missing pics posted for the application and congratulations.

Thank you so much! TK27577 reporting for Duty :tkrotj:

Here are the two missing Pictures:

22394903al.jpg

22394910ni.jpg

In the next weeks i´ll a new Photo Shooting and will Upgrade all those Pics...and go on the next level :Stormtrooper_walk_south:

• 3 weeks later...